I don't like asking this much, but my constipation is becoming a real problem, and I would rather discuss this on the internet than anywhere else, frankly. I can I only use the toilet once a week or even longer and when my bowel movement does finally happen, it is terribly painful and I would say also a strain on the toilet as well :-). I am afraid my constipation will result in other medical complication, and I have also decided that I have suffered long enough. I want drugs. What is the best drug for constipation?

I am sorry to hear about your problem. Living with constipation is no fun at all. I am sad to say that I am speaking from experience. I have used Miralax for my constipation in the past, and it has really cleared the situation up. I think this is a popular laxative, and one that does not have too many side effects.