Hows it going guys, I've been having a problem thats been irritating me, maybe I can get some assistance on here

First off I'm a male, 22, very physically active/healthy
Beginning Sunday, I woke up and was having stomach cramps. The day before I had seafood from a fastfood restuarant. I'm thinking it was undercooked because they brought it very fast. I'm thinking I picked up a stomach virus, but not sure.

The stomach cramping is a pain that comes and goes every 5 or 10 minutes or so. It is especially worse at night and has been waking me up.

I was able to have a normal bowel movement on monday, then felt very constipated for the rest of the week. I have taken laxatives and they worked, but I had to strain just to have emit diarrhea. I have been feeling very gaseous and bloated. When I go to the bathroom without laxative help, I strain reeealllyy hard but nothing comes out. It feels like a solid piece is trying to come out but it doesnt.

Can somebody pleease help me? The constipation is not a chronic thing, It was very sudden. I've gone to the doctor and they told me to take laxatives... which I have but the pain is still there.

Have you tried psyllium vegetable fiber, a bulk forming laxative? I think it works better than the chemical laxatives.

I have the same problem. Did it ever go away? Btw I'm a 13 year old male who is perfectly healthy.