Does anyone know a good herb or natural remedy for constipation? I use some meds but my constipation became frequent problem and I was thinking to try with some more natural approach. I don’t believe that meds can provide me long term relive and I am afraid that they will destroy my colons. I am 31 years old, female. Thank you!

Ok. I have the same problem and I am trying to drink at least once a day cup of green tea that helps. Also you can drink a glass of warm water with 1 tsp honey and juice of 1/2 a lemon in the morning before you eat or drink anything. Try to drink at least 1 liter of water in the morning before you eat or drink anything. Grape is laxative food and bale fruit is natural laxative also. A good herb remedy for constipation is Trihla.

ok i realize you asked this question like a year ago but i just got on this web page and i have battled this for the larger part of my life. This problem with constipation tends to be prevalent in women for whatever reason. Natures Sunshine LBS II is the best thing i've ever used. If you are in a position where it's been a couple days since your last movement I would take about 4-5. Then once you get back on track try to use it more regularly like 2 before every meal. No cramping should be associated with this.

For constipation when you are not pregnant only! Use Aloe Vera leaf in capsule form or juice but my daughter in law has used it in capsule form and by taking 1- 2 capsules daily you will suddenly be relieved (literally) once and for all. She used to take laxatives all the time without much relief except maybe after several 5-6 days, and now she can relieve herself daily without any exertion.
Good Luck.

Jan

i've suffered for years with constipation - now i eat lots of fruits and veggies and go to the gym constantly. Yet I still suffered with this! i tried EVERYTHING from every laxative on the market to pills, herbal remedies, many home remedies i even had a colonoscopy! nothing ever worked. my cause of constipation was due to stress. i got my idea from a natropath i read her book and in it she says to drink 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice in a glass of warm water the first thing every morning - i have done this for 5 years now and have been regular like clockwork - my add on to this remedy though is drink the lemon water with a straw as after several months of drinking this my teeth became sensitive so drinking with a straw will eliminate this. i also find this remedy great when you are unwell with a cold.

THIS REMEDY IS CHEAP, NATURAL, AND YOUR BODY WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!

now my only dilemma now is making sure i have enough lemons in stock...