I feel extremely constipated & have been feeling like this for about 2 weeks. I can sit on the toilet for 30 minutes & nothing will come out. I also feel a lot, I guess, gas build up inside of me. I tried tea & it cleared me out, but the following day the constipation came right back. What do I do???

Two weeks is generally considered too long for being unable to have a bowel movement without the help of laxatives or similar aid. It can happen normally, for example when you are under a lot of stress, having some other health issues or change your diet in some way. Try eating a diet that should make it easier to digest for a few days, just to see if your bowel movements will become regular on their own - it's fairly easy for your muscles to become used to laxative substance from a tea and then the constipation gets harder to treat. As for diet - depending on what are you eating during last weeks, try following a soft diet – mainly eating foods and liquids such as mashed potatoes (sweet or regular), soup – with noodles or soft cocked vegetables, milk and dairy products. But also, any info about your general health might help to say what’s causing your constipation

Follow these remedies you will feel better.
Raisins – Raisins are full of fibre.They should be soaked at night and eaten early morning on an empty stomach.
Lemon – Warm water with mix of lemon juice and salt should be taken early morning. It acts as a cleansing agent for the intestines.The salt helps in quick and easy passing of the stool.