Can you tell me something about treatment of Bell's palsy syndrome? I have problems with it for the last two weeks. It has started to become worse. I have uncontrolled drooling, eye tearing, and pain in the ears. Also my ears are oversensitive to sounds, I can’t close my left eye and I do not taste the food. What is best medical treatment for Bell's palsy severe symptoms?

Because there is no cure for this condition (it goes away on its own after few months or weeks) the medical treatment is aimed to relieve some symptoms of the disease. Probably the best medical "combo" for Bell's palsy is steroids and antiviral drugs. Steroids are used to reduce the swelling that can compression the nerve. Often used is prednisone. Antiviral drugs like acyclovir or valacyclovir are used to destroy active viruses and to prevent further damaging of the facial nerve.