Would like any info on the recovery process and treatments for Bell's Palsy.  Thanks a heap!!

I had it for 35 years with an approx recovery of 2% per year, got it when I was 9.  I started using Colloidal Silver 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am now at about a 95% recovery, I discovered it accidentally as I have been spraying it on my neck for a cyst problem (which it also has cleared up) after 2 days my eye started to twitch and it was really p***ing me off and I was googling to find cures for eye twitching but couldn't find anything.  After 4 days, my eye was still twitching but I noticed that my vision was different (due to my eye being more open) and my smile felt weird, after scrutiny in the mirror I realized that the CS was curing my BP; I googled this and found that other people had used the same treatment and also achieved a full recovery from their Bell's Palsy.  I am now responding to as many blog's that I can find about this 'cos it works and I want to help anbody that I can with this condition as it does not make for a healthy life with people either telling you to "smile" all of the time or when you do smile people asking "what is wrong with your face?" Ugh anyway I haven't been able to stop smiling for the last week and I am getting my dimples back that I used to get so many comments on when I was young... better late than never!

The Colloidal Silver can be found in any health food store or you can purchase online, I use 17ppm or higher (which is the quality, better quality=better results) 3-4x per day. I use the spray and also take orally as do my 8 year old son and husband and our 3 dogs. Good luck!!

Hi

I would like to get in contact with you for this i have been suffering with bells palsy for 10 months now with little improvement i would like to know what you did with the collodial silver
please a reply would be much appreciated

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have had bp for a week now. Did the cs have any side affects? (Blue)? Did you ingest it or ?

Hi, I had Bell's Palsy for over 4 years now. I have a 60 % function on my left side. I started my sing colloidal silver last week two to three times a day. I have experienced twitching in my eye almost every day and today my cheek was tinglig. Apart from that there has been no changes. Did you heal completely? Ypur testimony gives me hopes. Please let me know. Thanks, Ana

Hi Joanne817290041. I have had Bell's Palsy for over four years. I used CS for a few weeks but it was 10ppm Sovereign Silver. I stopped using it to try a new treatment that didn't work. I am thinking of trying CS again. Saw a little improvement while I was using CS, but it looks like is getting worse. have heard that mixing CS with DMSO and applying it to the area with a cloth for about 15 minutes work but I am afraid to try it since most people say DMSO can burn. Anyways, what brand of CS do you use? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have been trying CS for 3 weeks now. Bu still nothing. 11 months Post BP. I also tried DMSO and CS topically but still nothing. Any help?

I first got told i had bells pasly in 2008.my left side is always almost always stiff.hardly any feeling.eyes droopy.smile crooked.when i get upset or over tierd symptoms get worse..i cant hide it.i am tierd of it.im 42 and dont have a normal face for over 10 years..i need help i cant take this anymore