I need some info about biofeedback training and if you can tell me more about "The General Sensate Focusing Technique". My goal is to change the body's responses in a way that improves health which is also a goal of this electronic instruments use, right? So, is here anyone who knows what I asking for?

Ok, I know. You can use biofeedback training with instruments to change any bodily process you can measure, if you attend to the output of the instrument and you can also change any psychological process which arouse a discernible feeling or "just" a bodily sensation, if you pay to it systematic attention. "The General Sensate Focusing Technique" is new technique and it is based on the fact that one can activate systematically the natural biofeedback processes of the body, just after short training. That is all I know.