Hi, folks. I have been a cardio-vasc patient for years. I am thinking of trying something new. My friend recommends me to try with meditation. I would really like to know some benefits of this technique for this kind of patients. Can anyone help me with this? I will appreciate it.

Hi to you too. I think that it is an interesting idea. Meditation can bring many benefits for health in general. I think you should try it. Transcendent meditation is recommended for people with cardiovascular diseases. I think that it is not cheap, but health is priceless. You should really find an experienced trainer for this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, folks. I have also heard that meditation for cardiovascular patients is not so cheap. But if you can afford it, then go for it. However, I think it is better for practicing it when you are diagnosed with the disease in its early stage. Mediation helps body and mind to relax. This loosens up the strains on the heart. This also reduces stress and high blood pressure. This all makes your heart rate more regular. I hope you’ll be fine. Bye!

Good evening, guys. You can experience only benefits from meditation. Scientists believe that meditation helps the body to change from active to a restful form. Active form is sympathetic form. Restful form is parasympathetic form. It achieves this through dilating blood vessels and improves the blood flow through the whole body. This slows the heart rate. You should really consult an expert about this. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck!

Meditation is really beneficial of cardio-vasc patients. It's helps for reduction of high blood pressure and improved cardiovascular function. I think it's really helpful for you.