me an my bf had sex after having alot of drink. I kept on checking if the condom was still on but after about 5 mins he noticed it had slipped of ad pulled stright out...
i have been needing the toilet a lil more than usal
this happend on thursday 29th may
it is now saturday the 30th
iam dead scared pleasse
HELP !

What happened to Friday??? Or did you mean it happened the 28th?
It is impossiable to already be experianceing pregnancy "symptoms" Until implantation you don't even have any of the HCG hormone and the earliest this can happen is 6 days post intercourse...even then its low amounts...too low for "symptoms"
Anyways...if this were to happen again to you it would've been a great situation ot utilize the morning after pill. If by chance you are still in that 72 hr window run your butt to the nearest pharmacy and pick it up...if not lets just hope for the best. If you luck out and end up not pregnant consider getting on regular birth control pill as even without condoms it is over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy when taken daily...add condoms and you really would have nothing to worry about...so much easier than having to deal with the monthy stress of the "could I be pregnant questions" never fun...almost makes sex not worth it.
At any rate, you far apart are your periods on average? When was the first day of your last period? When is your next one due?
If you end up being late take a First Response Pregnanc ytest and hope for the best. Either way don't stress because stress alone can delay your period and give you even more reason to worry (when you shouldn't)
Did he even ejaculate? You didn't say...If he didn't the odds are even more in your favor...its very Very rare for someone to get pregnant off of the infamous "precum" (i am not saying it doesn't happen)
If you end up having a late period and a positive pregnancy test don't freak out, take everything one step at a time.....You have a lot of options and you don't want to make a hasty decisions that you might regret later. Yes, having a baby changes everything but there are SO many good people out there that cant have children of their own...And a lot of adoption agencies will pay not only your medical expensis but your living expenses and sometimes even college tuition!!!! And ou STILL have the chance to change your mind later. (of course you only want to go this routh if you honestly feel you want to adopt) These are things that you probably won't even need to think about but I still wanted to put them out there just in case.
To me, from the way your post sounded I don't think you have any reason to worry....You definately are not "feeling pregnancy symptoms" right now as it is WAY too early. Put it all to the back of your mind and see if you get your period. Perhaps schedule an appointmetn to see your GYn so you can get on birth control before the end of your next period (just don't get on Yaz or Depo...Yaz is too new with too many side effects and Depo has too many side effects) there are so many advantages to being on the pill and the best is not having to have scares like this. Good luck :-)