On Feb 1, 2012 I started taking Lo Loestrin Fe- it is a very low dose of BC because I didn't want many side effects. On Feb 13, 2012 my husband ejaculated inside of me. It was the second time he had gone that night and I did pee right after if that makes a difference. I have felt sick since yesterday morning and I am concerned I may be pregnant. What are my chances of being pregnant and when should I take a pregnancy test? I need answers please! Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi RN,

Did you start the pack of Lo Loestrin Fe on the first day of your period?  If so, you are protected.

It is very early for any symptoms to show.  It could be a bit of anxiety.

Don't test any earlier than 2 weeks after having sex.  3 would be better.  Testing early will give you a negative result.

Hope it helps.

Yes. I started the BC on the day I started my period. It probably is anxiety because I really do NOT want to get pregnant yet! Thanks.