About 23 days ago, April 29th, I dry humped with a guy in juts our underwear. He said he pre cam in his boxers and I did feel the wetness on the front of his boxers when he moved to put his blue jeans on. I got off my period early that same morning, Sunday going into Monday. I forgot to take my last placebo pill that Sunday, but started the first pill of the new pack around 5 Monday afternoon. I'm on Generess FE which is a bc pill that has two hormones in it that is supposed to stop ovulation, but for the past two months I've had what they call breakthrough bleeding about 8 days before my actual period starts. This month I didn't have a breakthrough which I didn't think was that bad, even though my period calculator thinks I was supposed to have it, but I still haven't started my real period yet either. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests: one 6 days after the incident, one 9 days after the incident, one 18 days after the incident and the last one 2 days ago. All four came back negative. I'm just worried that, even though I'm a virgin on the bc pill, that pre cum, or cum, could get through his boxers, get through my underwear, then get inside me and potentially get me pregnant. Is this possible or am I freaking out over nothing and delaying my period by stressing?

You're totally freaking out and being so stressed is delaying your period. Once the sperm leaves the D is really doesn't have a long lifespan. And since you are still a virgin and he didn't penetrate you, there is no possibility that you are pregnant.