Me and my bf used the pull out method bc I wasn't on birth control. I been on it for a month now. I'm on my fourth week. I have gained weight and we have haf a couple oopsies since startrd the birth control. What are my chances of being pregnet

Anytime you have unprotected sex you run the risk of pregnancy occurring.  Being new on birth control it is very important to take them regularly and at the same time everyday, if you are having a problem remembering than pills may not be the right ones for you, this makes the pills not effective.

I can't tell you if you are or not but what I can say is that you need to be more careful and you will end up pregnant if you don't use contraceptives properly.  Get some condoms to double up the protection and remember birth control don't protect against STD's.

Hope this helps