Hello, I am a 20 year old female and I have been having sex with my boy friend for the past 5 months, very often. We've had a lot of pregnancy scares where he often precame in me, we both got emotional, swore we wouldn't be careless, prayed everything would work out, but I took the morning pill after and I was fine.

This happened a couple times for a month until we decided to talk to a counsellor.

We went to a clinic and used condoms for a while but it always bothered him and the sound of a plastic bag frequently turned us off. Needless to say, we are not using condoms anymore so he continues to precum in me.

Thankfully, I've been using birth control pills for a month so far, I just finished my period today and I'm a little iffy about what they offer as protection. Recently we've both been fantasizing about him ejaculating completely inside me.

Is it safe for him to cum inside? Will the Birth Control Pill offer 99.9% protection from that? Is it better for him to cum deep inside or the farther away from my cervix, the better? The pharmacist said that I should wait after one cycle after he can ejaculate in me, but I would like a second opinion just in case.

I want to feel what it's like when it happens inside of me, I've always been quite curious and he's been quite loving. We both have our futures and careers to think about and because my parents are super, super strict, I think dad would seriously disown me if I ever got pregnant, heh.

I would really appreciate a detailed answer ASAP. Also, exactly how does the pill work? If the white pills protect you if you take it daily, does that mean the week you don't take it is when you finally ovulate but it quickly releases the egg and you get your period immediately? I'm not quite sure how it all goes but it would be great if someone explained what that's all about.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. =)

hey, it was the same for me with my boyfriend, almost exactly. pregnancy scares and condoms. not very fun!!

then i got on birth controll pills and they work great. in a nutshell this is how they work:

most birth controll pills are made up of 2 hormones. estrogen and progesterone. when estrogen and progesterone are used in a daily pill together they supress the actions of all the other reproductive hormones your body releases, in turn completely preventing ovulation alltogether. (if taken correctly)

it also changes the cellular structure of the lining of your uterus, making it very unlikely for the egg to implant if you do ovulate and the egg is fertilized.

the worst part about the pills is remembering to take them every day! if you do that you will be just fine and your boyfriend can cum in you all he wants.