I'm 19 years old and I was doing one of my every other day tasks which is riding my bike down to the local Post Office which is 2 miles away from my house, when I arrived I had the usual feeling you have after cycling, slightly out of breath and  bit tired.

After a few minutes of standing in there, A strong pain emerged in my chest and throat, making it harder to breath and soon then my eye sight began to go black and blur out. It was really confusing as i've never experience something like that after cycling. It got worse from there as I nearly threw up, my vision the turned to a bright pink/purple color and my hearing had near enough completely gone. It took the postal clerk 4 times to tell me to out my pin number in.

Could anyone help me out with what's happening

exact same thing happened 2 me while walking around the shopping centre and i would not have a clue as thats the first time its happened 2 me and im 18

I was driving and my entire vision gradually turned purple. I was expecting maybe a seisure to follow..it faded within minutes...trying to find an answer