I need a big advice for a big problem of mine… I have purple lumps around my anus. This is very embarrassing for me, so I didn’t visit doctor. There are 2 purple lumps. This never happened to me before, so I have no idea what this might be. It doesn’t itch or hurt, but when I touch it or try to squeeze it...huh…better not, cos that hurts! Lumps feel soft at touch, but like they are filled with something, blood or I don’t know. This purple lumps are around my anus, actually at the edge of my anus. Has anyone any idea what this might be?
I would be very grateful for information and perhaps information on how to get rid of this!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Hey,
I also had this, it was just one purple lump on my anus, but I guess it is the same if there are two … In my case that were hemhorroids, maybe it is same with you. In that case it is not necessary to visit doctor, the you can get medicine over the counter.

will it adventually go away without medicine?