OK my name is mike and i have a question that i have been wonderin for awhile. I dont know if it has anything to do with it (i doubt it) but i have smoked weed for about a year now and im 17. About 4 months ago sumtimes when im high and sometimes when im not i have these blackouts when i stand up some are worse than others but they make me feel bad i can barely stand up and my mind goes blank i can either stand and hold something for a min and then it goes away or i sit and same thing but sometimes (3times) they are very bad i cant stand at all i lose all control everything gets real blaack to the point where i cant see and i fall and lose control 2 out of the three times i had what seems to be a seizure my arms and legs and chest start shaking for about a min and half but i can remember it so im not sure if it is a seizure so what im asking is this weed related :-( or high blood pressure panic attacks or what something along those lines thanx for listining to my story :-) let me kno and also everytime my vision blackens but not as bad as the three.

I had something similar happen to me when I use to smoke weed too. I don't anymore, I haven't since almost 3 years ago when i was put on probation for possesion. Not sure if it's answer your question or help. And too this day I still don't know if it was weed related either. It only happened to me once, and I was a heavy, heavy smoker of weed at the time. I was standing if a circle of friends one night, and we were passing around two blunts in a circle of like 15 people, and I remember about 5 to 10 minutes into it. I looked over at the person who was talking, and all of a sudden I couldn't hear anything he was saying, but saw him wavying his hands around while he spoke. And for some reason, I couldn't say anything even though I knew what was going on. I remember my eyes going white from the middle on through out the rest of my eyes. Next thing I knew I had 10 people trying to pick me up at the same time in fright shove me into a car to get me home, and get me hydrated. Not only did they have no idea what happened but I had no idea what happened. When I got to what I geuss you can say consiousness, it wasn't fun at all. Eveything I saw was all blurry, kinda like when your drunk and you have really really bad spins. It was like shaking your head back and forth with your eyes open. And I felt kinda sick, not like throw up sick, but like I was extremely empty. Like I was hollow. I couldn't stand up alone, or my legs would give out, and I would fall over. When I got home. I drank water and juice, ate some solid food really slow, and lied down. It helped a little bit, and took it as slow as possible. I still wonder what happened to me that night, but I'm not really sure. Does this sound at all similar to what happens to you? It never happened to me again either.~Jill