Was on computer the other day, and letter/s in middle of words started to disappear, sort of faded out. Didn't go dark or anything. Then it happened while I was reading paper copy as well. Then saw faint squiggly lines in the corner of my vision. Was beginning to happen in my right eye as well, but not as much. Extremely worrying.

Then the sight in left eye started to occlude even more, and I got very worried, panicky even, wondering if it could be a detached retina. Eventually, maybe after just 20 minutes, the sight returned to normal. I did have a slight headache afterwards and a pretty bad one the next day. But any ideas what it could be? My blood pressure was perfectly normal, by the way.

I would also like to know about this as I am experiencing it right now. I can barely see the computer screen or anything else for that matter. It seems to be getting worse fast.

I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM, NOT SURE IF THIS WILL HELP, BUT I STOPPED TAKING FISH OIL AND VITAMIN E, AND IT HASNT HAPPENED IN A LONG TIME,IT STARTS TO FEEL LIKE ITS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IT DONT. I GO TO EYE DR EVERY YEAR AND THEY HAVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY EYES, SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY, UNLESS YOU HAVE TO, THE SEVERE HEADACHES AFTER SCARED ME MORE THEN THE LOSS OF SIGHT, HOPE IT WAS AFFECTING THE BRAIN, IT REALLY FEELS MORE LIKE A CONCUSSION THEN A HEADACHE , THE LAST ONE LASTED 3 DAYS AFTER VISION CAME BACK, HOPE I HELPED GOOD LUCK