I am 15 years old, and I've suffered from a headache since around March of this year. It normally fades after a couple of paracetamol or aspirin but in the past few weeks, the pain has become a lot stronger and comes in waves. It's like a stabbing pain down the side off my head, just above my ears and there are times when I have to lie or sit completely still until the pain goes. I think I've passed out 4, maybe 5 times in the past 3 days and my vision is often blurry - there are numerous times during the day when my vision completely goes for about 2 minutes.
I suppose the scariest part is the passing out - I woke up on the bathroom floor a couple of months ago with my head bleeding and a massive dent in the door; I've still no idea how I ended up there.
I've been told get help, but I'm terrified of going to the hospital - can anyone help?

Im the same age and going through a similar thing your best off going to see your doctor for there help and then go to hospital it needs to be checked

All the best wishes :)