Hey guys, yesterday I lost my virginity and It hurt incredibly bad. It was the worst pain I have felt in a very long time and I bled. I'm also supposed to start my period in 2 days and I haven't stopped bleeding since we had sex last night. Am I still bleeding cause of the sex or is it because I just started? I'm real curious If anyone could answer I'd really appreciate it!!

You might just carry on bleeding now. Check the blood, if it's like your normal period, that's probably what it is, fresh blood from a wound will be brighter red and thinner than your period. If the bleeding lasts longer than your regular period, go to the doctor, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it hurt that much, you'll be a little bruised and swollen around your opening, but you could use a mirror to have a look for any open cuts.