Someone plz help me.... i have just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and its not that i'm complaining but he has a pretty big penis. so for question 1.) its it bad that the inter time it just hurt and i didn't feel and pleasure? and if it is 2.) will it get any better and soon? and after i got back home and went to the bath room i looked at my underwear and there was blood. so for question 3.) is it normal for first timers to bleed? which leads 4.) is it normal for some of the blood to be a little brown? and my last question is if it still normal 5.) how much blood in your underwear is to much?... plz someone answer me i am kinda worry and desperate for answers....

I recently lost my virginity as well and all of this is normal. It usally does hurt the first time, it did for me too. And, there's no telling how much blood you may lose. I lost a lot myself, it lasted for days, and it just gushed out. The brown stuff was probably just dried blood, so don't worry. That all is comletely normal.(:

Thank you very much :)

Hi honey! I just have to correct some information here. You do NOT gush blood from your first time, it CANT be old blood - as it is a fresh tiny wound, and it will eventually get easier - you just need to wash the area with unscented, non soap cleanser and keep the area dry and clean. When we have sex - it becomes a hormonal issue! So depending on when your period is due, the contractions from the sex can and quite often release the old lining of your uterus! This would be the brown discharge (brown = old blood) As LONG as he had a condom on the entire time, then it will be fine! IF he didn't have condom on then you had discharge of brown blood I find that a bit worrying! Just know this, they hymen is a thin piece of skin at the bottom of the opening of your vagina! When a man pushes through sometimes it tears completely and stometimes it takes awhile for it to totally seperate! Take a mirror and have a look at it. So keeping in mind that it is small and thin it doesn't have too many blood vessels! The only problem with that is was it irritated and it depends on the size and the amount of thrusting etc. This can lead from NO blood, a tiny amount or like the first signs of your period - would need to wear a panty liner! So PLEASE tell me it was protected? Give yourself a few days before trying again - this way there should be no more pain and thus no more anxiety etc (which can lead to painful intercourse) And Also know that ANY unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy - doesn't matter if it's for a second! Have him pull out and ejaculate into the condom - this erradicates virtually any chance of conception! Hope this helps?