Alright, so I'm seventeen and, admittedly, I've only had sex a couple times. The question I have is that, when first penetrated, I experience a little bit of pain (which goes away quickly) and then when it ends I bleed and spot. I know I don't have an STD and I'm pretty sure my body creates enough lubrication. I'm wondering if it's something that can happen to girls when they first start having sex and it means if I'm just not fully "popped" or something. My partner is not abnormally large, either. 

maybe it was because you're virgin. nothing to worry it's normal

i had the same problem, it went away after a while. i looked it up on the internet and read that you can bleed after having rough sex, or if you havnt had sex in a while. but it can be serious. ide go to your doctors.
auses of bleeding after sex

Bleeding after sex can be a sign of a health condition, such as:
an infection such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted infection (STI) such as chlamydia
vaginal dryness (atrophic vaginitis) caused by reduced vaginal secretions after the menopause
damage to the vagina such as tears caused by childbirth, or by dryness or friction during sex
cervical or endometrial polyps (benign or non-cancerous growths in the womb or the lining of the cervix)
cervical erosion, where there is an inflamed area on the surface of the cervix (neck of the womb)

No dont worry it happens.