For the past week every time I have sex I have vagenal bleeding dering sex and every time i pee for the next day.

I would advise you too see a gynecologist about this matter. Bleeding after sex is not normal and it is not good and it shouldn’t be happening. There are many possible reasons why this is occurring and many of them depend on your age.

Sexually transmitted diseases as well as yeast infection (Candida) could make a woman bleed during intercourse. Other causes included ovarian cysts, cervical polyps, uterine polyps, uterine fibroids, vaginal infections, and cancer of the cervix, ovaries and uterus.

Although the cancer is the most worrisome, others are less but in case of some STD’s, you could lose your fertility if not treated. This is especially true with Chlamydia which is a nasty bacteria that can travel up the reproductive tract and cause damage to fallopian tubes, ovaries and go as far as the kidneys.