HELLO
I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FOR ABOUT EIGHT MOTHS WHEN I HAVE SEX AND A LITTLE SPOTTING AFTERWARDS. I WENT OT GYNO AND WAS NOT ON MY PERIOUD BUT WHEN HE WENT TO DO EXAM HE COULD NOT DO IT BECUASE I STARTED BLEEDING HE PUT ME ON BIRTH CONTROL SESONAL IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH AND I AM SPOTTING AND BLEEDING EVERN MORE KNOW SINCE I AM ON PILL WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME,

There are many possible reasons why a woman may bleed after sex and I will name a few but without a proper exam, it is really impossible to say.

Certain sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia and gonorrhea caused by two different bacteria may cause bleeding. In order to be diagnosed, a doc has to run special tests for Chlamydia and gonorrhea. They are easily treated if found on time. Trichomoniasis is another std that is unlike Chlamydia and gonorrhea caused by protozoan.
An overgrowth of yeast in the vaginal area that occurs following antibiotic treatment, or excessive douching, wearing non-cotton panties and irritation from spermicide from condoms may also cause bleeding after sex.

Inflammations of vagina or cervix (the beginning of uterus) that are treated according to the cause.

Cervical and uterine polyps are benign growths extending from both cervix and uterus and usually don’t appear at the same time. If they are present on the cervix, friction from sex would irritate them and they would bleed. Uterine polyps may cause unpleasant symptoms like bleeding between periods, other symptoms includes vaginal bleeding after sex, spotting, menorrhagia, bleeding after menopause, and breakthrough bleeding during hormone therapy.

Uterine fibroids are another kind of growths in the uterus cavity that are also benign. They may be harder to get rid of as they often reoccur. Women who have developed uterine fibroids should not take birth control pills or any other form of estrogen, because estrogen increases their growth.

The last but certainly not least cause of bleeding after sex is cervical dysplasia. It is a growth of abnormal cells in the cervix that represent a pre cancerous stage and can be easily treated if found in time. These cells grow slowly but I believe that your exam should not be postponed.

My g/friends used to bleed during sex as well and after I told her to see a doctor it was found that she had a polop which took about a few minutes for doctor to get rid of.

I experienced the same thing about 4 yrs ago. It went on for a couple yrs. No-could figure it out. No-one seemed to care. I finally found a Dr. in Oregon that realized I had broken blood vessels down there. They did a VERY quick (20 min) "surgery". They cauterized (pretty sure that is spelled wrong) it. Never had a problem again. I took alot of Efedrin back in the day, think this might have been the problem. Hope this helps!

hello, this happened to me not long ago....it turned out that I had exema. You know like some ppl have on their hand and arms...well it turns out that we can have that down there as well, you have to go see your gyn and he'll give you the right cream and med. Ever since i've been doing what he recomemended everything is back to normal

heyy i was just wondering um why im still bleeding and im 3 months pregenant?