Hello! Is bleeding in pregnancy normal? I am 7 weeks pregnant and have bleeding problem after having sex and would like to know should I be worried though nothing hurts me and basically I feel fine. And it is not heavy bleeding but rather light bleeding with few spotting after having sex. So do you think I should go see a doc for this?

I think that any bleeding in pregnancy needs to be checked. I was also having light bleeding in my early pregnancy especially after having sex and I was explained it was due to cervical erosion which is actually very common in pregnancy for the changes in cervical cells. But also the cause might be some vaginal infection that needs to be treated or some cervix polyp or it is just about light bleeding caused by the fact that the hormones haven't reached the level high enough to stop the bleeding. Anyway I think your bleeding after having sex is caused by cervical erosion that is what I had and there's no special treatment you just need some more rest.

DOCTOR!! the exact same thing happened to me. i was seven or eight weeks along and i had sex and right after i wiped and their was a little bit of blood. i was soooo scared! i waited and waited but the bleeding turned into kinda like a period but the blood was stringy. everyone told me not to worry about it. eight days of bleeding and i went to the emergency room. i found out that for one im rh negative and i have to get a shot any time i become prego or miscarry. and for two that i had miscarried. i was so upset, i still get baby things in the mail :-( i just know if i ever get prego again i wont have sex during it!!!