I had sex sunday 5th of this mouth but he put sperm me but i look like i get my period it not that much blood but it liquid with a little blood

Hi lokia123

If this was the first time you had sex, you bled due to hymen getting ruptured. Hymen is a thin stretched membrane that covers the vaginal mouth. It ruptures during penetration.

However if this was not your first episode -

Causes of bleeding after sex

Bleeding after sex can be a sign of a health condition, such as:

• an infection, such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), or a sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as chlamydia
  • vaginal dryness (atrophic vaginitis) caused by reduced vaginal secretions after the menopause
  • damage to the vagina such as tears caused by childbirth, or by dryness or friction during sex
  • cervical or endometrial polyps (benign or non-cancerous growths in the womb or the lining of the cervix)
  • cervical ectropion (also known as cervical erosion), where there is an inflamed area on the surface of the cervix

In rare instances, bleeding after sex can be a sign of cervical or vaginal cancer. Hope this helps