Hello. I'm very worried about one thing and I would like to share it with you. You see, I'm 25 year old female and I'm sexually active for more then 5 years now.
Still, I have never had problems of this kind before. Just recently I have noticed that I bleed a bit after every sexual intercourse.
All this got me really worried because I don’t know what could be the cause. I wouldn’t describe my sex and violent or vigorous and that’s why I'm confused- what could be causing this bleeding. Please, if someone knows more about this- feel free to write about it. Thanks!

Hi. Your post made me thinking about possible cause of this bleeding you’ve mentioned. You see, although, the cause could be trivial as some vaginal irritation or cut, there are several other possible causes. One of them is definitely cervical dysplasia, precancerous and serious condition.
Cervical polyps could also cause bleeding especially after intercourse. Vaginal infections such as Chlamidia and Gonorrhea could be the cause. All vaginal yeast infections in rare occasions could cause bleeding.
Anyway, if you want to be sure and to receive your treatment on time- contact your gynecologist as soon as you can!
Wish you all the luck!