I just recently had sex with my boyfriend for the first after not having sex in over a year. We did use a condom Afterwards I was soar, & it felt like my vagina tore. When I used the bathroom & wiped my vagina was very sensitive. Now a few days later I woke up one morning to use the restroom & I did, but when I finished it felt like I had to go again immediately after. So I did but instead some water blood came out of my vagina hole , not the hole I pee out of. I thought it was very odd. & it's continuing. I don't know if my period started or if I got something. I'm a little scared. Someone help ?

if it isnt burning or uncomfortable when you pee you most likely dont have anything std'wise but you could have a UTI or urinary track infection so get that checked. but the soreness and bleeding right after sex is normal. it happens to me to and nothing wrong and no complications and yes the vagina can rip from sex and takes a while to heal but nothing serious goes with it. but definately go to your soctor and have them check for a UTI

Did you find out what it was?