Hello! I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months now and I enjoy my time with him. Above all, we have great sex but the problems I experience after sex started to decrease my sexual desire. Every time after we make love or have sex (that can be rougher as well) my vagina hurts and when I go to the bathroom to check it, if I pee it hurts also. What can I do about it? It sounds like some sort of infection! Could I have gotten an STD from him?

It could be an infection but I think that it is something else. Both vagina and urethral opening can become sore after longer and harder friction. If you have been practicing long sex, then this could be a cause of your trouble. It hurts when you pee because the “pee hole” is very close to the vaginal hole and it is possible that both of the areas have been irritated. But I would check that with gynecologist, just to be on the safe side.