I'm a 17 year old who just had sex for the first time.

okay so first thing you need to know is I have a septate hymen. For those of you who don't know what that it is, I basically have a thick piece of skin in the middle of my vagina hole separating my entrance into two holes. Anyway, my boyfriend and I were both aware of this and knew we had to wait till I got it cut at the doctors cause his penis wouldn't fit in otherwise.

So we're fooling around and he manages to get the tip in and we're both surprised cause I can't even fit two fingers in myself. So we decided to try and have sex. It was extremely painful for me. Afterwards there was blood everywhere, all over him, running down my legs everywhere and all over the bed. So I assumed he tore my  septate hymen. We did doggy style and had protected sex. It turns out when I looked in the mirror, rather then tearing the septate hymen he actually tore the hole. Around the bottom of my whole is torn.

I bled for the rest of that night and the morning after. It's been three days and I'm sti getting a reddy brown discharge. I have no pain at all afterwards not even when I pee. I think it's infected now though, I checked today in the mirror and the area looks red and you can actually see a cut where my skins been pulled apart. Also where the cut is there's a white infection covering it. 

How can I get this to heal without going to the doctors. My mum doesn't know I'm sexually active and disapproves of it the last time I brought it up so going to the doctors is out of the picture. 

When it does heal do you think I'll tear again and have pain and bleeding?

thanks for the help.