I am 23 years old and always have had regular periods and also one normal pregnancy. In August, September and october i missed my period. took a pregnancy test and it was negative. got my period the first of november and a month later i am still bleeding. it is heavy at times with small clots.. i have no clue what is goign on.. has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before?

You have to go to your doctor immediately. I found that if the bleeding does not have a generalized cause for bleeding or an organic cause in the female genital tract, it is termed dysfunctional uterine bleeding and its cause is usually hormonal disturbance, the treatment is to take over by external hormones such as contraceptive pills on the hope that they will regulate the hormonal axis which will become regular and once these are stopped the body will continue regularly in their footsteps. But you have to go to your doctor now.

Its your gal bladder, my mother had it she beld for 18 months. You should take care.