Hi so I know people ask this question very often but I need to know. So I was fingered and it was a lil blood, I could still see my hymen in contact tho. Am I still a virgin? And is the cherry and hymen the same thing it's very confusing?.

Hi Preety

You are technically still a virgin until you have sexual intercourse, when a guys penis penetrates your vagina.

The hymen is considered by a lot of people to be 'the virginity' because quite often it is ruptured when first having sexual intercourse. In fact the hymen has been called 'the maidenhead'.

However, the hymen can be ruptured by means other than sexual intercourse. Fingering is a common way. The hymen typically has a finger-sized hole in it which allows for the menstrual flow to escape. So fingering with two fingers, or even with just one finger but roughly or with pressure, can cause the hymen to rupture. Energetic sports, horse-riding, and gymnastics have also been the cause. Sometimes vaginal examinations can be the cause. Also hymens vary. Some are tough; some are quite fragile. Some do not rupture on first sex.

'Popping your cherry' is common slang for 'rupturing your hymen'

Have you a particular concern here? Are there cultural or religious implications/

I hope this helps. If you need any clarification, or need help with explaining anything else to do with your reproductive system, just ask, privately if you prefer.

Yes you are.

So how does this add anything to what has been said.
Not helpful, and no explanation given as to how you came to that conclusion (if you did indeed conclude)

Thats just because he isn't a real user. He's just trying to sell "Magnesium Miracle" lol I'll be sure to get me a bottle soon because apparently it fixes everything!