My bf firstly put his finger inside my vagina and then he touched his penis to my vagina, his penis was not fully inside but was a little. But i saw blood spot, it was not fully bleed but just a mark. Can i know what happen to me, does i lost my verginity. why i saw the blood sport, does it was due to his finger inside or by his little penis inside. I was sure that his penis was just little inside, plz help? Does i lost my verginity???

If his penis entered your vagina, then you are technically no longer a virgin, whether (or not) your hymen is ruptured. If his penis was just at the entrance, then maybe you are still technically a virgin, but you could get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time.

If his penis is small, he may not have ruptured your hymen, but if it breached your hymen, you are certainly no longer a virgin technically. Damage to your hymen could happen by a finger or a penis. If you are concerned about your hymen, then you can check using a hand-mirror. What are the cultural or religious implications for you?

I hope this helps as a start.

yes ur virginity is lost now u can have sex without thinking of virginity