hello i'm 20 and when i was just 11 or 10 years old just put my ass on the coner of school desk even i was enjoy also and when i was 8 or 9 years old i had a sex with my cousin when he putted his penis inside i was enjoy and he was also like just 8  but i didn't get pain even there was no bleeding after then i was 17 my boyfriend told me to do fingering that time also there was no bleeding then i did certain times fingering but blood never comes out so plz plz tell me that i'm still virgin? plz help me out

It depends what you mean by the question.

You are no longer technically a virgin as you have had sexual intercourse with your cousin, despite how young you were. So you were not a virgin at the time you were fingered, but the fingering is irrelevant to technical virginity.

However, many consider their virginity to be their hymen. Your hymen may or may not have ruptured at age 8/9 or at age 10/11 or at age 17. Blood is often seen when the hymen ruptured, but not always. In some cultures, bleeding on 'first' sex is considered proof of prior virginity, and expected on the wedding night.

• Where are you from?
  • What are the cultural and religious inplications for you?

You can check the state of your hymen by inspection using a hand-mirror.

I hope this helps as a start