Yea i'm 19 n i had sex with my bf on saturday and he was rubbing me down there idk if he rubbed to hard or what but then the next day i woke up cause i needed to go pee but i notice it hurted and i could go pee. Later on that day i gotten my rag, so i thought it was just but i put a tempon in and a pad n 10 min.s later i had to go n saw blood stain on the pad so i made sure i wasn't bleeding through my tampon but i wasn't so i clean my clit and saw i was peeing blood not as much to freak me out but i'm worried as hell. and my adnormal started to hurt so much when i went to pee but i thought to just let it go it might go away. WRONG it's monday now and i'm still bleeding and it still hurt so much and i feel so bad i don't want to eat, i'm having chills, i feel weak and dizzy, also i can't forcus at work. I might go to the doctors tomorrow but i just wants this to end soon.

Maybe you should see a doctor, it sounds like he must have cut you or ripped something.

Was your clit bleeding or was it coming from your urethra? I don't know why you should be peeing blood unless you were playing urethra games. Was he inserting something in your urethra?

I had a similar issue but it not from my vagina area its from my clitorus idk whays going on im two days late for my monthly and im not sure if im pregnate or no they are on a 20-21 day cycle and they r nornal on time but i dont understand why my clitorus is bleeding