I had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago. And last weekend, i started getting irritated around my clitoris. 2 Days ago i saw that i was bleeding from my clitoris. what does that mean?

I have the same problem and not want to go to the ER .... I had sex with my boyfriend on his bday last week and he rubbed the head of his penis on my clitoris and the next day it was sore. 2 days later I started seeing blood when I peed but when I put in a tampon thinking it was my period coming early, it wasn't coming from there. Im assuming it is coming from my clitoris since it still hurts a week later and its bleeding constantly now! Did anyone ever respond to your post? Did you ever go to the doctor to see what it was?

It sounds to me like you have suffered some chafing and I think that you should talk to your doctor about it because it sounds like something is going wrong. Let me know how you're doing okay?

Hi
After using a hair removal cream that accidentally got onto my clitoris and stayed on there for about 1 minute, is still bleeding a few hours later even after a thorough wash with water and application of a calming cream bepanten used for treatment of burns.
I'm just assuming that it will heal like any other wound right? since I had the chemical on there for only about 1 minute before stinging made me wash it off. I hope so! :-S
Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that you damaged yourself! I think you should be fine but if it doesn't heal after a couple days I would see a doctor. What do you think?

I had the same problem with Vaginal bleeding from my clitoris. It happened after me and my boyfriend had sex and he rubbed it too much. At first it was just very sore to the touch and then it felt fine, but now It stings when I urinate and bleeds. Do I need to go to the Doctor?

I'm having the same clit issue right now...at first it would hurt, then I drank a lot of water and cranberry juice, thinking it was a uti, and I took a little break from sex with my bf and it went away. Now it came back, it hurts more, and it's bleeding. The weird part is it doesn't burn when I pee.
I'm going to keep drinking a lot of water and see if I can get rid of it like that, but if anyone has any other suggestions I'd really appreciate it!

i had sex friday and saturday afternoon i found that i was bleeding at first i thought i was spottin but then i realized it was coming from my clitoris. could it happen from too much friction or too rough sex?

That must HURT????

It certainly could be from either or both rough sex or friction, didn't it hurt when you did it?

I have the same problem I'm 3 months prego and last night I had sex n when I went to pee blood came out of the clitoris also the morning after:/ help

I am young and I like to masterbate a lot. Today when I went to take a shower I looked down to clean my vagina. I opened the lips to get to the clit and I saw a little blood. I don't know what this means. It was sore yesterday but I don't really pay attention to it. Is something rong with my clit?

Hi i had sex with my bf on saturday night..actually sunday morning..he rubbed my clit to much and i felt it sore all day long.and on Monday i went to the bathroom and i saw spots of blood..is it possible because he rubbed it too much? 

I have the same problem, I don't want to stop pleasuring myself, but I do want to be able to use a tampon without bleeding. Please reply if you get any answers!

Same here im very worried :(

Im also worried and also when you go for a pee does it hurt after also because it does for me just wondered if any one else was like it to