Okay, so when I masturbate I pee. It's not female ejaculation. It's not white, it's not sticky, and it smells like urine. What the hell is wrong with me. It sucks. It's not like I'm orgasming, because I just end up peeing and stop. Once again, it smells like pee and I'm not orgasming=no possible way it can be female ejaculation. What's wrong with me?

I cant give you any specific reason but have you tried masturbating after you go pee?

hey I need your help! I have the EXACT same problem, except I've never had an orgasm. when I get to the point where I feel like I would (the having to pee feeling), I actually just pee.. and it sucks. is there anything you've learned that has helped? a reply would mean a lot! I'm pretty desperate.

Why not keep going until you DO orgasm, just to see what happens? Maybe the valve that's supposed to close off the pee is stuck open or it isn't working because you've never made it work before.

Try it and see. Couldn't hurt.

I am a female and I am 17 years old! I am 190 pounds and 5"2'. I use my clitoral vibrator to masturbate (its much easier to enjoy the feeling rather then worry about the numbing of my hand or arm). Whenever I use it, within 10 seconds I pee, like I know its not female ejaculation fluid but legit pee. Within a minute I feel like I'm having an orgasm (i have most of the signs of orgasming but I'm not positive). How do I not pee or control it and how can I tell if I'm orgasming or not? Please help!

i have a similar problem, but i just have a very big urge to pee. masturbating makes me need to pee. i always stop and go the toilet when i need to, then i go back and it's all fine. maybe go to the toilet when you need to and come back and see what happens, like if you need to pee straight away again, or if it works. message me if you need

What i do when im masturbating is go pee, then masturbate. But guess what? I still pee. So i just keep going and pee all over my bed and hand and pillow but its so worth it just wash your sheets after.

Samee Prob INeed Help to

ive got no idea. same thing happens to me. i masturbate, pee, then keep on going, then just pee again idk what the f**k is wrong with me.

The same problem :/ Its so embarrassing because it happened once when my boyfriend was fingering me. I have NEVER had an orgasm.

This same exact thing has been happening to me and I really don't know wtf is going on and it's so frustrating

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!! any answers??????????????????????

Heyyy my is Ashley (a female obviously) and well Ive been having the same exact issue like im pretty new to it, but I used to porn for it to turn me on but i want romance movies on netflix and to be honest i have the hardest time even getting turn on... (Awkward, lol) but I dont even know how to get an organsm is that the white stuff comes out? Anyway if someone could explain that it'd be great. And its because before ive peed before I did that and i still like i had to pee but only let it go a little tiny  spot on my bed so its all good I just wish I had answers as well, and ive been using using other  stuff besides just my fingers bc I guess some other ppl do  t

This happens to me too. It happens to a lot of girls. Its happening because either your body is pushing to open up the vagina and ends up peeing or when you feel pleasured enough or feel pain you push and accidentally pee. Its normal and happens alot. You cant really "solve" it. All you can do is before hand go pee, take a break and go pee if you start to, try not to push while masterbating, try moving slower, or even try a smaller "object" that you masterbate with.

Yes that is called discharge. Oh, and don't just use "other stuff". Get a designated sex "toy".