New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

I have some mild (not enough to wear a pad) bleeding after urinating when I wipe not in the urine. I also have very mild lower stomach pain (not enough to say that it bothers me) and a feeling of fullness similiar to menstral cramps. I just had a cycle that ended only 8 days ago so I am not premenstral nor am I pregnant. What could be the cause? I have no fever, no other pain, no recent medications or changes in lifestyle.

I seem to be having the same problem...Its not enough to be wearing a pad..Its just after wiping, there's some light spotting. But I am not peeing blood. I would also like to know what this is. I wasn't worried at first, but now it seems a little wierd and prolonged. I just had my period a about a week ago, and its not vaginal spotting. What could this be?

I would go to the doctor. I had some of the similar things happening to me and it ended up being bacterial vaginitis. It's really easy to resolve. You should both go to the doctor's office!

Im 17 and I have endometriosis. Ive had it for a few years. But here lately I feel like something is really wrong. About four weeks ago I started having really bad pain in my lower abdomen. When I used the bathroom I noticed that there was blood on the toilet paper, but not in my urine. Im kinda confused on what is going on. I went to the doctor and they are basically giving me the run around because they dont know what is going on. If ur in the clark county, ohio area or just somewhere in ohio and u know a good dr that isnt going to be giving me the run around lemme know. Or if u have the same problem reply. It would be a big help if I could figure out what is going on.

The EXACT thing is happening to me right now. About a week ago I ended my period, and three days ago I noticed spotting. Today when I went to the bathroom, there was blood on the toliet paper, but again, not in my urine. I'm worried, and don't know what to do. Just letting you all know you're not the only ones.

You might have a urinary track infection or whatever. You should go to the doctor and check it out before it spreads and you get some other infection in a more serious area like your kidney or something up there...

I am also experiencing the same symptoms. I use the bathroom, and when I wipe there is blood. Its also not in the urine just on the paper.

i am 22 age, i hav sum urinary infection with a severe pain in genital area (im married)
i got bleeding during urination... immediately i was contact the physician.
He said that is normal urinary infection and gave some antibiotics.
when i gave the urine for testing ( i didnt get any bleeding at hospital)
when i came to my home the problem starts again... i read in net, is this symptoms of bladder cancer( i hav no backpain and no fever)
can anyone please help me..

Im also experiencing something very similar!
Blood when i urinate.. but not in my urine.. I finished my period about 6 days ago..
Its very strange.. i also have the constant tingling feeling that i need to pee..

If anyone finds out what it is.. POST POST POST :-)

Much appreciated x

That definitely sounds like it could be a urinary tract infection or bacterial vaginitis. In either case, if you are bleeding but not on your period when you urinate, you should definitely see a doctor! There isn't anything that you can do to treat yourself at home so go as soon as you can. How long has this been going on? And has anyone else out there gotten treatment for this?

I'm having almost the same thing, but I'm only 13 and haven't started my period yet. When I go to the bathroom I get a small amount of blood on my toilet paper but not in my urine. And then blood seems to be leaking into my underwear and I have no clue what to do. My mom doesn't like going to the doctors so please help me

I'm having all the same exact symptoms. I don't know what's going on... neither does the doctor. Did ANYONE Out there ever find out the answer to this question???? :-(

i am having the same exact thing except i havent had a period yet i am due for one in the next 4 days doctor things possible pregnancy sign. so i am going for blood work. so im guessing if its not that then its a urinary tract infection but highly doubt it bc doctor didnt say i had that.

Hi, I am having the same issues. My period is not due until about 5 days and it never comes early. Well I wear a liner because I thought it came early, but the liner is always clean. It's not until I urinate and wipe, that there is blood. The last time there was also in the urine, but according to what I've looked up, blood in the urine looks dark brown or somethung like grapejuice, well mine looked bright red. I have been having pain on my left sidefrom under my rib all the way down to my lower abdomen sometimes even my left leg. Joint pain and fatigue also accompany at times. I feel a great pressure on my left side, very uncomfortable and it seems like im always in the restroom trying to go #1 or #2, but half of the time i cant go. The dr. Said it sounded like colitis ( this was before the bleeding), and put me on metamucill and an antispasm meds for my intestines. Four days after tge meds I feel no pain but pressure and its worst and the bleeding starts. Has anyone found out anything? Please let us know!!!!

I too have been experiencing light bleeding NOT in my urine, only when i wipe and its like normal discharge but w/ blood :/... i dnt have insurance to go to the doctor. my period ended about 3 days ago, im not on birth control and never have been and havnt had sex since bout a week before my period started. doesnt leak on my panties its ONLY when i urinate and even then its not EVERY time i go to the bathroom but almost everytime... no pain at all. :-( all these similar stories but no answers ughhhhhhh.... help. plz