I have been experiencing some pain in my clit, mainly during urination. I am sexually active and have been doing it unprotected alot frequently then I should be, although im on the pill. I quite abit of sexually activity on the weekend after I havn't had any sex for just over 2 weeks. I last had sex sunday early morning where the guy focussed alot on my clit, and was quite rough with it causing alot of friction, it became unconfortble rather then stimulating. I didn't notice any pain until i went to the bathroom midday monday, and it stung while i urinated. It is now tuesday and the pain had gradually grown. The only area that hurts is my clit and its quite red and swollen looking, the rest of my vagina is fine. Im worried though because of the unprotected sex i have an STI... I don't believe its a yeast infection just alot of friction on the clit, but im unsure. My parents are not aware i am sexually active so seeing a doctor would be dificult. I have experienced this kind of pain before when i lost my virginity and there was alot of friction on my clit and that went away in a few days. Im hoping this time it is the same thing... but i would love to know everyones opinions, or how to lesson the pain.

I am 43 and the mother of 3 grown daughters, my oldest is straight and the twins are lesbians so I have a great amount of varied info from the 3 LOL! I had my own opinion but called each girl (oldest is 22 twins are 21) and got their input as well so this is from a group of 4 women.... we think its 1 of 2 things, either you got a mild bladder infection and its coincedental that it happened right after sex OR you over stimulated the clitoris during a intense bout of lovemaking. You said you had not done anything for 2 weeks and then a very centrally focused session on your clitoris..we all think that would do it. The twins said when they have sessions like that they tend to get somewhat sore BUT never swollen and that your partner should take it easy on you or simply switch things around more...maybe use a toy thats well lubricated with a good silicone based lube ( wet has a great one) on your clit instead of just tongue or rubbing to cut down on the wear and tear so to speak LOL! Make sure that YOU speak up when it starts becoming more pain than pleasure, you are the recipient so you have to say when...the other person cant know and some people get carried away when they are too excited!!! So again we think its more than likely over stimulation. Now to help the swelling, nice warm soak in a tub  NO BUBBLE BATH because it will irritate....I raised my girls NOT to douche except maybe after a bad period and then only with a vinegar/water or povidone iodine douche. Douching is more harm than good..it can wash away the positive bacteria in the vagina as well as forcing bad bacteria and infections further up into the cervical area. My OBGYN told me this a very long time ago and its been true to fact. Look it up if you think Im crazy cause when I say I dont do that people think ewwwww! BUT..I know I never have a bad odor and the only infection Ive ever had was a yeast infection..same with my girls..so  all 4 of us and the OBGYN association cant be wrong LOL! Hope this helped sweetie and take it easy on the lower half if you can..teach your partners, slow and easy is always better!

Oh and I needed to elaborate on another suggestion..if the burning continues and is only during urination, then it probably is a bladder infection. Drink water water water, cranberry juice and take AZO standard pills which will color the pee electric orange BUT the pain will stop and the infection will go away usually with lots of water and cranberry. If not after 3 days or so go to the dr and they will give you sulfa drugs..also drink tons of water with those...ok I know youre covered now so let me know how you do...!

Thankyou so much to all four of you!! :D this has really helped my understanding and my nerves! I did actually talk to my mum and she gave my some 'ural' dissolvable tablets in water to help with bacteria in pee i believe for a yeast infection and such (i probs explained it horribly wrong) but it has stopped stinging and is much much better!! I also talked to my partner and I have told him its quite 'sensitive' down there so hes much more softer and careful now (: thankyou so much for your help it was amazing! All the best to you and your daughters!

Well there is an std called trich and some of the sympotoms you have are symptoms of trich ....you might want to go see a doctor or go to the pharmacy and see if they have flagly or something like that and it will hel take some of your pain away....than you might want to use condoms.

I'm having a sharp pain in my clitoris during urination. I been bleeding for a week almost 2 weeks now. I have never experienced this kind of pain before. Should I be worried?

I have been experiencing this same thing recently but mine is more of a spotting. I'm scared it's chlamydia or gonorrea. Please update me on your situation

Did you find out if it was chlamydia? Im having a sharp pain in ahoot to my clit when i pee but also a bad pain as if i had a severe uti. Azo pills hardly work and ive been taking antibiotic for 3 days. I woke up yesterday morning and had started my period and by midnight last night, i couldnt pee once again. Im not sure what this is but its very uncomfortable

I totally understand what your going though, I didn't really want to have that discussion with my mom so I made that my absolute last resort. I tried baby diaper rash cream specifically A+D Treat Diaper rash cream and used it every time after I pee and I worked after about 2-3 times of doing it till finally the burning and feeling like i need to pee 24/7 stopped. Keep using the cream for like a week or so after you're better just to be safe. Hope this works for you as much as it did for me.

I recently got a sharp pain on my clit area and I also am sexually active. Had it for two days and I'm unable to pee properly due to the pain. I'm rather scared because I don't know the cause I am hoping it is just a bladder infection but I don't know.. any advice?

Me too What to do???

Hello does cranberry really work ? Cause my gf is having pain in her clit while she urinates and it's non stop pain and will cranberry work plus hydration ? Cause she doesn't like water.

Its only been 6 days since i had sex for the second time my first sex was way long a month back...my 2nd times has been rough i feel like peeing all the time and when i really go to the washroom hardly anything comes out im worried i have no help i certainly dont know what to do!! Has this happened to anyone of you and does it goes away after a couple of days? Please reply i need serious help.

I am having the same pain. It feels like I have to pee every second, but I had just used the bathroom. After my 2nd time of intercourse my clit started having pain when I urinated & I have some spotting of blood as well. Idk if it's just an infection or something else & I'm worried ab it bc my mom has no idea I'm sexually active & I DO NOT want her to know.

Could u please ask the girls how long it lasted I have it from sex to