well yes im young but i know myselfquite well however when it comes to sexual things im a lil shy.... when i cum i squirt... its like clear but i think its smells like pee.... there is so much debate on this but i just wanna know if its bad or not so i can be comfortable with my boyfriend cause im afraid to cum in case i pee n he like freaks out. plz help

i have only squirted a couple times and remember being afraid to let my self have the orgasm cause i felt like i was gonna pee, so i would imagine theres a chance of a lil pee coming out with your cum, so i would suggest going to the bathroom and emptying ur bladder before sex

missbehave wrote:

i pee ritually before ay sexual contact with anyone n i still freak out about it.... if afaid to cum when me ad my boyfriend do anything incase i do pee or it does smell like it an it freaks him out....

How old are you?

Chrs wrote:

How old are you?

im almost 15 why? if you thnk im too youngto be worryin bout this stuff u can save ur time n not even reply to this k

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

How old are you?

Il be truthful thats what i was going to say:P If you where younger then 15. Because id be a hypocrite if i did otherwise. Just be safe while you do it. And i highly dout your boyfriend will care...

Chrs wrote:

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

How old are you?

he reckons he wouldnt care but when it comes to the moment..... i would not like to be in his posotion if i had a girl and i thought she peed on me.... O.o

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

How old are you?

Some guys find it attractive Lol

Chrs wrote:

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

honey96 wrote:

Chrs wrote:

How old are you?

Some guys find it attractive Lol

well he loved it n said i should jst relax and let him handle it from now on :)

honey96 wrote:

Lol today i squirted while masturbating , but i think it was pee ;it smelled liked it i was freaked out & shy , so idk out of no where i started laughing :X Dont worry your not the only one lol :X

I have the same problem, when me an my husband have sex i think i be couming but i but I'm squirting out pee

It does smell a little like pee but font be shy. When u squirt its cause your comfortable. And you feel amazing. So it's kinda like when guys cum they don't care how it smells they feel good when it happens and we like pleasing them in that way. They should do the same for us.

Whatever all you perks,she is a young girl with a legit concern.sqirting is a release of vaginal fluid and does not smell like pee. Some woman do release pee when they cum. Go to the bathroom before sex, you are peeing a little.

When a woman is really into sex, she gets wet, if she has a really good orgasm and her body wants to go for round two, she squirts, it's just getting more wet so she can have more sex. It doesn't happen all the time usually, only when it is really good and she wants more, so all you men with a woman who squirts should get ready for mor cause she is hot and ready to go again :

Real squirting does not smell like pee, go pee before you have sex