Years ago i had what seemed to be a pimple on the side of my nose and under my eye. Needless to say they have turned into broken blood vessels. Is there anything i can do myself to get rid of this problem??

I recently was discharged from a two week hospital stay detoxing from methodone. When I got out I notices broken blood vessels of my face. What is this from and what can I do to make it go away.

Is there away to get rid of the broken blood vessel on my own? please reply..

The only thing that gets rid of them is sclerotherapy (spelling)? BUT how I hide mine is the itworkspaste pencil. This thing is what I call my miracle pencil. I don't go one day without it. It covers like no other I've ever tried. I get the pink one. It blends perfectly natural with your skin and covers like nobody's business!

I would like to know where I can get the itworkspaste pencil. I live in Sicily but can have my mom buy it in the U.S. or order online.
Thanks