Ever since my labor-and it was almost 4 years ago I had these ugly blood vessels covering my legs skin. Most of them are capillaries but I also have a vein that looks so ugly and it covers lower part of my right leg and my ankle is so blue reddish and swelled especially when it is hot. I thought this all would go away on its own but the thing is that the condition is actually worsening by the time so I am now curious what should I do with these blood vessels over my skin. Thanks!

Hi! I don't know about veins but I know something about having capillaries –I got rid off mine with some laser therapy and I am much satisfied now the way my legs look. Anyway those symptoms you have might easily be blood vessels obstruction related and plus you have this esthetic problem for these blood vessels covers your skin so you may also consider the possibility of having some blood vessels surgery that would ease your condition related with your health condition at first place. If you asked me I think this could easily be some hearth condition related especially regarding the fact that your ankle is being swallowed so I don't know for now you could try with some ice packs and cold showers over your legs and similar but I still think that the surgery could be the best opt.