Hi, it seams that I have problem with blood vessels on my face. It all started quite unexpectedly. I have had pimple near my nose for some time. Recently it has changed. I did not pay much of attention to it but I heard that this could mean that the change is caused by broken blood vessels on my face. I did not see a doctor yet. Until I do, I was wondering if you can tell me something about that.

Hi, my problem with broken blood vessels on my face started after some health problems I had had. I must advise you to pay a visit to the doctor. He will do the necessary tests and determine the best course of treatment suited for you. That is what I did and he prescribed me a topical gel. I also read in a magazine that broken blood vessels can be cured with laser treatment. It is a simple and painless procedure. Why I advised you too see a doctor is because broken blood vessels may indicate liver problems. Also, vitamin K cream should speed up the healing process.