me and my partner had sex on the 13 of july @ like 4 in the morning... but that is also the day i got of my period.. but he didnt wear a condom and he came inside me.. i didnt have sex with him for almost 4 days then we had sex again and didnt use a condom... me and him have had sex 9 differnt times and i think it was around the time i was ovulating.. which would be the 21st a ov calculater said.. but he came inside me that night too.. but if i ended my period on the 13 and started it back up on the 29th tht is not right cause i have regular periods.. and my cycle is every 28-29 days excatly.. and i have my periods for alteast 6-7 days! this time on the 29th it lasted only 4 days and was lighter not always filling up the tampon.. then i started it up agian on the 2nd of september and it was spotting for the first night like i had two spot in my underwwar then i put a tampon in and i changed at like 2 in the morning and it had nothing on it.. and it only lasted 4 days again. but outta the 4 days it only filled the tampon up 1 and not all the way. but ive woken up out of my sleep to throw up.. then ive been more tired.. hungrier... peeing more.. ive had a runny nose for like 1month..and i feel like sh*t when i wake up and im dizzy.. like when i wake up i dont want to get up cause im still way to tired to go to school... my stomach get reallly hard...which i am over weight.. and my stomach is usually not hard it get really hard.. also i wake up with really bad cramps and all threw out the day and i get lightheaded sometimes? i get really moody too.. and i feel movement in my lower abdomen.. are these all signs of pregnancy? but i took a test and it came out negative..? please someone give me advice!!!!

ok im not sure if im pregnat or not..but i took a test and iw told me i wasnt..me and my boy friend had sex about 30 times and he busted every time..cum and pre cum..but i havent been feeling the same..my stomch is bigger..i feel tired sum times and when im in the car i get rally upset stomch..my boobs feel bigger but im not sure..my period was only two or three days and im usally no it for 5 to 7 and it wasnt has bad as reguarly..my lower stomach where you hair is bigg to ..it goes with how big my stomach is and i have to pee alot more...once i went out to eat and was really hungry then i got really full and not even a hour later i was really hungry again i have been eating aot more...and sometimes if feels like i can feel something kicking..but the test said i wasnt so what should i do??