okay so i just turned 15 today and my girlfriend is 14 years old. for a couple of months my girlfriend and I have been have protected vaginal sex using condoms with spermicidal lube on them and unprotected anal sex. well on june 22 we had regular sex and we had only done it for a few minutes when i looked and the condom was broke but i didnt ejaculate and the condoms had spermicidal lube on them so we thought we were okay. then on june 24 we were having unprotected anal sex and i could feel i was going to cum but i think i actually stopped half of it from happening inside of her ass. after tht i had one more spermicidal condom so i rubbed it inside of her vagina and around it just to make sure it wouldnt leak over. we're both kinda scared tht she could possibly be pregnant. her last period started june 8th if tht helps at all and ended on either june 14th or june 15th. theres been no odd things happening nor symptoms but i just want peoples opinions.

Many thanks

hey yyou should be fine don't worry about it

are you sure? im only 15 so im just being as close to positive as i can get

Yes I'm sure its not 100% sure but extreamly unlikly... but why r u haveing unprotected anal sex that's not smart. Before the condom broke when was the last time u ejaculated?

The last time I came before it broke was like 2 days before it broke