Urghhh...I gained a lot of weight pretty quickly, and as a result I got some strech marks along my arms. The skin is kinda pale, or at least it's not tanned. Is there any way, after I loose the weight, that the strech marks are going to go away?

Hi stretch marks do fade, but it takes quite a while sometimes around one year, they end up looking silvery or white . You could try rubbing emu oil or bio oil on them but it will still take a while to fade.

Ooooops forgot to say that their is also creams you can buy in chemists/pharmacists for stretch marks.

Their is also an american cream Im not entirely sure of the spelling here... Stri Vectri .. very expensive but it claims to remove stretch marks and wrinkles

you can get all sorts of stretch mark creams at chemists' shops. maybe after frequent use these marks will disappear.. cnt say much about it...

Same Thing happened to me :(

its this strange for a 14 year only to have strech marks on there legs at the top dose it mean im fat or anything :/