I noticed after a while i have some stretch marks on my epnis foreskin, i think there from masturbation, is there anyway to make them go???

Unfortunately I don’t think there’s a way to get rid of the starch marks, no matter where they occurred.
Other guys develop foreskin stretch marks as well. They may be small and red or long and white. It is quite likely that they formed from too much foreskin stretching.

Have you ever practiced any penile enlargement exercises? Stretch marks are likely to form then but there is also foreskin stretching in masturbation.

You may decide to use some kind of moisturizer or lubrication when masturbating, so more stretch marks wouldn’t appear or you may decide to see a dermatologist and ask if there were a way of removing them.
As far as I know, they are very hard to remove.

That skin does a lot of stretching and contracting. Wrinkles and stretch marks are gonna happen. Just take good care of your package. Wash regularly and use a moisturizer if the skin is dry, like Man1 Man Oil (made for the penis).

Just take good care of your skin by using ample lube during sexual activities and a good moisturizer every day. Man1 Man Oil is made for the penis -- it's got vitamins E and C, which are both super good for the skin.