I recently met someone and he has large white blockes of skin on his penis. Almost like he has bleach spots.

HAve any of you men out there experienced this. I wasn't sure if it was a skin disorder or something related to an STD.

i have discoloured patches on my shaft , similar to what you are talking about , not sure what this is but it seems to be spreading ,

if anyone can help with this would appreciate a response

Yeah , its probably Vitiligo. It starts on the penis in men for some reason but will appear elsewhere - likley the hands or feet. The bad news is that you really can't do anything about it,its an autoimmune disease without a real cure. The good news is that it isn't a harmful in any way

Likley Vitiligo. Nothing to worry about, its an autoimmune problem (look it up in webmd). It is harmless - although the bad news is that there really is no cure for it and you are likley to see more patches elsewhere.

I don't know if it's the same thing but the skin on mine goes white and peels off (like skin that's been sunburnt and flakes off..) also the whole area inside and around the penis including scrotum and the rest becomes itchy and sensitive, yet doesn't hurt when going, but is a nuisance (sometimes itching and soreness interrupts the flow - more an involuntary over-sensitive reaction, but generally doesn't interfere with the process). Now, can anyone tell me what this is, if it is not the same thing..

for mines..

when its dry it appears white spot and when i put somw water it goes away and it appears to be shiny..but now it appears to be normal...what is it?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

More than likely yours is psoriasis, I have psoriasis but not on my penis and it appears to be flaky and bold white then flakes off.

its most likely vitilgo i have it as well only mine started on my knee cap its usually caused by trauma to the skin or sun burn its not true that its virtually incurable depending on how long he has had it before he started the herbal treatment that can help it can vary between 2 and 6 months if not more

I have the exact same thing. How is it now?

I find it very hard to believe you guys have Vitiligo. It's a rare disease believed to be found in only .5-1% of the worlds population.

While it is rare, look at how few people have actually posted here. It is very possible that this many people could have it easily. It also crops up in certain areas--when I lived in ALbuquerque, I noticed quite a few people who had it. What makes you think it's not possible for this many people to have it?

You must remember, a small percentage of a huge number is going to be a large number. There are 6 billion people in the world, half of them are men, if .5% suffer from this condition then that makes 15 million people who will suffer from it. Also, if the people posting, like me, typed in, "white flaky skin on penis" and found this thread, then you're going to get a whole lot of people posting who have white flaky skin on their penis, and probably not too many people who were searching for "lesbian iguanas", although, once google does it's thing, there might be a few now, thanks to me :)

i am 16 just finally lost my verginity i have silvery slaking skin on the shaft of my penis the section of the shaft that is flaking is redish pink and looks like a scar it has spread all the way around the base of my penis and around my scroutum if i scratch it it may bleed and it iches every so offten it has been like this for almost 6 months any idea what this even is????

I have had it diagnosed by a doctor myself so it is quite common!!!!!!!!!

dude with white spots - it's most likely eczema or a fungus - similar to jock itch. You may need antifungal creams

16 year old guy - go to the doctor. Sounds like you've contracted chlamydia.