so since i was a young child like a 8 years kid , i've become aware of small brown spots on my left arm , i didn't mind it at first untill i turned 14 years old i thought it was a birthmark because it has always been there , i asked my mom if it was a birthmark she said no when i was born there was no such thing on my arm and as long as it didn't spread or anything i forgot about it and i accepted as a part of my body untill now i'm 18 years old i've developed little brown spots near my armpits not under where the hair but near that area ... as it looks like these spots i've always had on my arm , wonder what's it :'( i'm scared

Hello Ghizlane,

Brown spots on the skin are not unusual and they are no cause for alarm.  If they are bothering you that much go to the pharmacy and pick up a jar of hydroquinone.  This is safe and effective product that can lighten dark spots.  You'll need to apply this once to twic a day and you will see them gradually fade away.  You definitely don't have a birth mark and they don't spread that way.  Although birth marks can widen their disfigurement they don't spread the way brown spots do.  You have nothing to worry about.  When your spots fade away you might want to keep moisturizer on your skin for a while.

Thank you :) alot
i was just freaked out about it because i've had these brown spots on my arm since like 8 years now as it has never speared untill now it's wierd , does it take really that long for these brown spots to speard ans also what's this skin condition :) thanks again