I am 17 years old, I have noticed lately that i have a few small stretch marks on the upper end of my foreskin, which I think are from over masturbating. I know there are other posts like this one, but i dont have dry foreskin i just have some stretch marks.

1. How can i make them go away, will they disapear if i stop masturbating for a while?

2. When i masturbate I pull the foreskin around the head of my penis, should I instead pull the foreskin back when I masturbate in Future?

Thanks

dude i had the same problem the started too become really painfull
the remedy is simple
1 dont jack off at all for 3 days (at least)
2 put aloe vera gell on ure skin
3 on top of that put liberal amounts off prickly heat powder
4 try too keep the skin away frm water in order to accelerate the process
an thats it itll be gone soon

wel man i have the same problem.
have had the problem for awhile now.
will not jacking off for a few days and using aloe gell work now
wat is prickly heat powder????

Wrinkles and stretch marks are totally normal. Some guys like to use a lotion like Man1 Man Oil for smoother skin that is nice and moist, but beyond that, there's not much that can be done.

You should try a penis health creme for a while.  These cremes are excellent for the penis skin, and I have heard that they help fade stretch marks a bit over time.  Just make sure the creme you get has Vitamin E and shea butter.  Good luck.  

I agree with SeanH on this one. I use a creme called Man1 Man Oil and it totally faded my stretch marks. It helps with dryness and chafing too. It is a great product and has given me a lot more confidence. Definitely check it out. Good luck to you.