hey heres some full details. i have been sexually active since august (1st time) and its only happened about 3 times and its like every other month. im not sure when this started but after my period, i go through about another week of brown secretion with an odor. i dont remember if it started after i started having sex or before that. but im really worried cuz ive researched and they say that brown secretion can be a symptom of chlamydia but ive also found that they say that brown secretion after your period can be a way of gettin rid of old blood. i dont kno and im worried sick cuz i dont want to have chlamydia :-( someone PLZ help

I have the same problem. My brown, smelly discharge last about 2 days at the end of my period.

you have nothing to worry about. Most woman experience this. It is caused by a build up from your menstration. Some woman find that douching lightly works. Although it has been known to cause yeast infections if you douche too often. The symptoms that you seek to be a VD are not what you think. There is a large amount of discharge from this happening and it's not brown it more like a greenish yellow. It does not put of a scent and the discharge is thick and slimey. If you have deep concerns, then you should seek an opinion on a M.D for a PAP test